[TxMt] Re: CSS (overtype broken/removed?)

Jacob Rus jrus at hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 28 15:12:59 UTC 2006

Josh wrote:
> What happened to the ability to Overtype the semi-colons in the css
> context? And how do I bring it back?

We had a little mixup where Thomas Aylott decided that we needed a space
between : and ; so he put in a snippet to insert ": ;", and took out the
smart typing pair.  The correct way to get a space in there would be to
make a macro which first types colon, then types space, resulting in the
desired ": ;", but leaving the smart typing pair behavior.  Personally,
I prefer not having the space there at all.  Anyway, it's been sorted
out now (i.e. reverted to the previous behavior) in the svn repository,
so you can check the css bundle out from there to fix it, or wait for
the next update.

-Jacob