[TxMt] CSS (overtype broken/removed?)

Josh josh at epweblogic.com
Mon Aug 28 15:04:50 UTC 2006

Before the last update I could type something like:

div {
	color:red;
}

And all was well and good. Now TM throws a space in automatically
which is fine. I just have to get used to that. But now I can't
overtype the semi-colon. I used to be able when I got to then end of
the statement type ";" and it would overwrite the one that was
already there and place my cursor outside the statement. Now it puts
2 semi-colons and i'm still stuck in the statement.

div {
	color: red;;
}

What happened to the ability to Overtype the semi-colons in the css
context? And how do I bring it back?

Josh