[TxMt] crash on opening document

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Aug 25 13:28:48 UTC 2006

On 25/8/2006, at 15:18, Vincent De Snerck wrote:

> [...] When I open up the program and I go into preferences and then
> Colors and Fonts it does the same thing

It’s helpful to see the top of the stack dump (from the crash log)
however generally crashes related to “displaying something” is caused
by a corrupt font cache.

To fix this you will need to clear the cache and reboot your machine:

 From Terminal run this (this recursively deletes the font cache
folder and requires admin password, be sure you run exactly what is
quoted below):

     sudo rm -rf /Library/Caches/com.apple.ATS