[TxMt] TextMate quiz

cskiadas at uchicago.edu cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sat Aug 19 17:56:07 UTC 2006

This is sort of a reminder about the TextMate quiz
(http://skiadas.dcostanet.net/afterthought/2006/07/14/tmq-1/).
Given that I got no answers to the problem, I am trying to
determine whether it was because of the too long timeframe
which made people forget about it, or whether it was because
of a lack of interest in the problem. So I'm hereby extending
the deadline until the Sunday a week from tomorrow, and I also
wanted to get people's opinions about the quiz and possible
ways to make it more approachable and interesting to people.
So please feel free to reply, either to the list or to me,
with your opinions/ideas.

Haris