[TxMt] Un-smart typing of '

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Sun Aug 6 17:31:43 UTC 2006

> Another question I can't solve on my own. When I type ' - a single
> quote - I don't want to see a closing one inserted automatically
> (this is Lisp, after all). The newLISP language bundle has this:

I'm betting you made a copy of the Lisp bundle to do this, meaning
you copied over the old cruft that's inside it. Preference items need
to be not in the language grammar but rather in a separate scoped
preference item. This is the issue here, since there is no scope on
the preference items the default preferences from the Source bundle
are taking over.

I'll commit a fix to the built-in Lisp bundle to fix it there.