[TxMt] Re: Subversion bundle problems

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:05:51 UTC 2006

On Aug 3, 2006, at 10:47 PM, Michael Larocque wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2006, Gerd wrote:
>> On Jul 24, 2006, at 6:14 PM, Brad Choate wrote:
>> >The second one sounds as if you have a file or files selected in
>> >the project drawer that have no local changes.
>> They do, svn on the command line, or using the svn bundle with one of
>> the changed files selected in TM works fine. It is just the
>> "Subversion Status" panel from which it doesn't work.
>>
>> Gerd
>
> Has this been fixed/addressed yet? I've checked the archives but I
> can't seem to find a resolution. I'm still getting the "File(s) not
> modified; nothing to commit." when I try to 'Commit' from the SVN
> 'Status' window. I'm fully up to date with the app (cutting edge)
> and the svn repository. And yes, I do have the top level folder of
> the project selected when I run the 'Status' command.
>
> Carpe viam,
> Mike

Unfortunately, i'm in the final throws of launching a major new webapp.
So, i don't have the time to get on it now.
I feel terrible making a mess and walking away.

I really don't know what could be causing that. Or if it was any of
my changes that messed it up.
You might want to try reverting the bundle to an older copy, before
all the crazy ajax-esque stuff.
If that doesn't fix it then i probly can't help :(

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient