[TxMt] GTDAlt and file metadata

ryan king ryan at theryanking.com
Tue Aug 1 21:14:19 UTC 2006

I just started using GTDAlt and am really enjoying it. I have one bit
of feedback, though.

Whenever I execute a command, the entire file gets overwritten,
including all the data in the resource fork. This means when I hit
the command to "Clean current file", suddenly all of my folded
project blocks get unfolded.

I've tried to figure out a way to do this more elegantly, but I
honestly don't have any suggestions, hence the reason I'm bringing it
up here. Do any other bundles deal with this gracefully?

thanks,
ryan