[TxMt] ExpressionEngine bundle

Chris Ruzin cruzin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 21:44:18 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I've been slowly (and I do mean slowly) putting together an ExpressionEngine
bundle over the last several months. It's mainly snippets, but it also can look
up a selected EE tag in the user manual and display it in a small TextMate
window. It has code highlighting, but I'm not sure I've set it up correctly. I
also don't have all the EE tags implemented.

Which leads me to the reason I'm writing this. I've had several people tell me
they'd love to try out the bundle, but I just don't have the time to make this
bundle work perfectly. What I'd like to do is add it to the list of available
bundles and let anyone who wants to make it better. The more people contributing
to it the better it will be.

Again, I'm not sure I've set up code highlighting correctly, so that should be
one of the first things people check out.

One note, EE tags can be used inside of other code (XHTML, XML, CSS, etc). In
order for highlighting to work correctly, I had to add an extra language inside
of the HTML and XHTML bundles called HTML (EE) and XHTML (EE). Is that the
correct way to do it or what?

Anyway, enough rambling. I'm not sure how people feel about attachments in this
list, so I didn't attach the bundle to this message. If someone could tell me
how to add it to the bundles list on the TextMate site or do it for me, that'd
be great. I'm looking forward to seeing how others improve the bundle.

- Chris