[TxMt] A Feature I would kill (and pay for) true Xcode integration...

Vinay Venkatesh vinay at afternight.org
Fri Apr 28 05:45:15 UTC 2006

Yeah, thanks for the response Allan.  Well, I'll tell you what.  If
you're willing to do _some_ hacking, I'll hack around Xcode internals
and see if I can work up a sample plugin that does something similar...

I.e.  I don't know what the TextMate TextView inheritence is, but I'd be
willing to get you the information to at least investigate the possibility.

Unfortuantely for me, I don't have a real option to switch to makefiles
as I am working on projects with others.  ..