[TxMt] Moving project files, or...

Jason McC. Smith smithja at ncpod.org
Thu Apr 27 17:09:53 UTC 2006

On Apr 27, 2006, at 01:05, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 27/4/2006, at 0:45, Jason McC. Smith wrote:
>
>> [...] So this boils down to: am I missing something, or is this a
>> bug to file?
>
> It’s a bug, yes -- I had a look at the code, and everything assumes
> that everything is relative to the project directory (when saving
> and loading), and the project directory is that which contain the
> tmproj file.
>
> I’m going to scrap all this code for 2.0, so I probably will not go
> through the process of “fixing” all of this to work as expected
> (with absolute paths) in the 1.5.x branch.
>
> Hopefully the problem will not surface too often.

	Hmm.  Well, a simple shell script to extract the root and then
mangle the references to match might be possible as a post-processing
step after moving the .tmproj file.  User initiated, but at least it
would keep the references correct.

	I just didn't want to start on that effort if there was something I
was missing.  Thanks for the feedback.