[TxMt] Moving project files, or...

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Apr 27 05:05:20 UTC 2006

On 27/4/2006, at 0:45, Jason McC. Smith wrote:

> [...] So this boils down to: am I missing something, or is this a
> bug to file?

It’s a bug, yes -- I had a look at the code, and everything assumes
that everything is relative to the project directory (when saving and
file.

I’m going to scrap all this code for 2.0, so I probably will not go
through the process of “fixing” all of this to work as expected (with
absolute paths) in the 1.5.x branch.

Hopefully the problem will not surface too often.