[TxMt] Multiline Folding?

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 13:21:13 UTC 2006

Howdy

I code in the K&R style. "the first opening brace on the same line as
control statement"
codeCodeCode {
	Code...
}

My co-worker uses BSD/Allman style "the brace associated with a
control statement on the next line, indented to the same level as the
control statement"
codeCodeCode
{
	Code...
}

We both have extremely strong feelings about our style. I have
decided to be diplomatic and use his style.

I want to be able to fold on the line before the opening brace "{" .
But I haven't been able to come up with a foldingStartMarker that
works for it.

My guess is that the foldingMarkers are stuck on single line mode.

Can anyone help? This is really starting to annoy me.
Thanks

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient—oblivious at subtleGradient.com