[TxMt] Re: problem creating new file from template

guillaume garcera guillaume.garcera at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 16:53:56 UTC 2006

Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at ...> writes:

> So you can get a new file when you use New From Template -> «some
> template» only when there is no project window open?

 Thats it.
For exemple:
In a project, I go to the new file item at the bottom of the drawer
, select a template write the filename and  press ok.
But nothing happen, no file created no message display and nothing in
 the  log file.

If i try from the menu file -> new from template, nothing happen.
The window for choosing template isn't display.

I ever try to trash my preference but no changes.