[TxMt] Managing change in default bundles

Troy Rollins troy_lists at rpsystems.net
Tue Apr 4 15:32:31 UTC 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 11:22 AM, Timothy Bates wrote:

> I think a major weakness of tm at present is the need to use svn to
> get
> language features (bundles).

As a newly subscribed list member, testing with the TM demo, I can
say I agree. In fact, it is one of the reasons that I haven't bought-
in, and I'm spending today looking at the alternatives. I work alone,
and don't use SVN for anything else. I have it installed, but it is a
PITA for someone who doesn't otherwise need it.

The other reason is that the Actionscript bundle is pretty out of
date, and the commands do not work for Actionscript, apparently
requiring Perl.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.