[TxMt] Lost Command-S for Saves

J. De Salvo jdesalvo at pobox.com
Tue Apr 4 00:36:05 UTC 2006

Haris,

On 4/3/06 you or someone claiming to be you wrote:

>On Apr 3, 2006, at 6:10 PM, J. De Salvo wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Don't know what I've done or how it happenend, but I have
inexplicably
>> lost the ability to save a file using Command-S on the keyboard.

>I would guess that maybe Command-S has been accidentally bound to
>some bundle command/macro? Run the command Textmate->Show Keyboard
>Shortcuts and see if Command-S appears somewhere there. Then you'll
>need to change that command's shortcut.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Your suspicions were right on. Somehow,
likely user error, the Command-S had become bound with an 'Untitled'
command in the XHTML bundle.

Deleted that command--it looked as if I was experimenting with the
backup-before-making-a-save command that I had read about on the wiki.

All is well now. Thanks again.

Joe