[TxMt] Lost Command-S for Saves

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 3 23:53:39 UTC 2006

On Apr 3, 2006, at 6:10 PM, J. De Salvo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Don't know what I've done or how it happenend, but I have inexplicably
> lost the ability to save a file using Command-S on the keyboard.
> Saving
> a file from the menu works fine.
> Suggestions for how to get the Command-S function back?

I seem to recall this coming up on the list recently, but couldn't
find anything.
I would guess that maybe Command-S has been accidentally bound to
some bundle command/macro? Run the command Textmate->Show Keyboard
Shortcuts and see if Command-S appears somewhere there. Then you'll
need to change that command's shortcut.

You can always move com.macromates.textmate.plist to another
location, and/or move the local modifications to the bundles in ~/
Library/Application Support/TextMate and see if that fixes things.
> Thanks
>
> Joe

Haris