[TxMt] OCaml Support

Andreas Biegert andreas.biegert at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 1 12:20:59 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,

I am a 25 year old bioinformatics student and passionate rails developer
from germany.  However, for my upcoming diploma thesis OCaml will be my
programming language of choice. Of course I would like to be able to stick
with Textmate and code OCaml in Textmate but unfortunately there is no
integrated default syntax highlighting for OCaml and I could find only one
bundle for OCaml. The bundle is listed on the old wiki page
http://wiki.macromates.com/textmate/show/Bundles102.html ,but unfortunately
its link http://ianp.org/articles/textmate/OCaml.tmbundle.zip is broken.
Does anybody know where I can download this package or maybe point me to
another OCaml bundle with syntax highlighting?

THX and sorry for my bad english,

Andreas