[TxMt] [rev 469] where hass \t gone?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Sep 24 10:55:58 UTC 2005

On 24/09/2005, at 8.26, José Campos wrote:

>     In revision 469, when I try
>         Find : this
>         Replace : \t$0
>     The resuls is "\tthis" instead of a tabulation as expected before
> "this"
>
>     Is it a new feature? ;-)

heh… I was actually thinking just yesterday, maybe I should add \t to
the new replace string syntax :) I'll put it in again for next version.

I didn't keep the escape characters from previous syntax, except \n
-- let me know if I need to add others. Also, the new syntax btw also
support \l and \u (for changing case only of first letter), where I
think the old contains only \L and \U -- I'll update the manual page
on this also for next rev.