[TxMt] addittion to JavaScript bundle

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Mon Sep 19 15:07:51 UTC 2005

While poking around there I found some other things that should be
added (?)

clientX,clientY,scrollLeft,scrollTop,style
for support.constant.js

appendChild
for support.function.js

and support.function.event-handler.js should, I think, be made to
ignore case.

It would be cool if the one thing after styl. could be somehow me
matched to the css rules ...

er ... somethnig like this?

         {    name = "support.constant.js";
             begin = "\\.\\b(style)\\.";
             end = "\\s*";
             captures = { 1 = { name = "support.constant.js"; }; };
             patterns = (
                 {    include = "#tag-stuff"; },
                 {    begin = "\\.";
                     end = "\\s*";
                     patterns = ( { include = "source.css"; } );
                 },
             );
         },

Andreas