[TxMt] Theme Changing Shortcut with Scope

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 14:25:22 UTC 2005

Howdy.
I'd like to be ability to change themes just like I change languages.
Shortcut key for 1 or many. Scope based.

I'm developing themes for different kinds of things.
Say i'm developing an ASP.NET page with html, javascript, css &
embedded ASP.
I'd like to define themes that show more detail in the language that
I'm working in and wash out the colors of everything else.
EG:
select an HTML tag, hit cmd-opt-shift-option-numpad_5... shebang!
asp, javascript & css fade & html tags pop!
select embedded ruby within the string of an html attribute, cmd-opt-
shift-option-numpad_5... sheboom! everything fades & embedded ruby pops!

OH, yeah!!!

PS: i'll be sharing more wacky themes soon-ish.
If anyone has any suggestions for color palettes, please let me know.
I'm itching for some code sweetness.