[TxMt] Patch for Tcl Syntax

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Sep 8 23:10:52 UTC 2005

On 09/09/2005, at 0.51, Oscar Bonilla wrote:

> One other question though... inside strings, if I use the brackets
> to embed code, should I see syntax highlighting?

Well, it was supposed to :) but all keyword rules include the [ or
{ as part of the match (since they are only keywords in that case),
and for the embedded code in strings, the [ was already parsed.

I've changed all keyword rules to use look-behind instead.

Let me know if there are problems (I'm not a Tcl programmer myself).