[TxMt] subversion bundle + remote repository

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Thu Sep 8 07:47:08 UTC 2005

On 08/09/2005, at 8.50, sptm wrote:

> Does the subversion bundle work with remote repositories?

Yes, otherwise there would hardly be much point to it :-).

> If yes, how do I go about making the subversion bundle work with a
> remote subversion repository?

Hmm.. you don't need to do anything, it works out of the box. By a
remote repository I understand one that resides on a different
machine, and where you check-out a local working copy. While TM might
not handle the initial check-out, it certainly works afterwards on
the local copy.

-- Sune.