[TxMt] word completion lookup

Graeme Mathieson mathie at woss.name
Tue Sep 6 09:04:20 UTC 2005

On 6 Sep 2005, at 03:18, Caio Chassot wrote:

> My suggestion is that you sort them by proximity (as it is now),
> but look for words in both directions, so the words right in the
> next line stand a better chance.

That would be most excellent.  In addition, it'd be really nice if
TextMate had the option to look in other files in the project -- for
example, the completion of a function from another file.

The utterly uber-cool feature would be if the project-wide completion
was scope sensitive...
--
Mail: mathie at woss.name | Web: http://woss.name/
AIM:  Math1e           | PGP: 1024D/D72F2737