[TxMt] word completion lookup

Caio Chassot k at v2studio.com
Tue Sep 6 02:18:10 UTC 2005

Hi,

Word completion seems to look for matching words on the document from
the cursor point and up, and then, from the cursor down. It's often the
case, however, that the matching word you need is right on the next
line, or even later in the same line, and it takes a lot of
ESC-pressing to get to it.

My suggestion is that you sort them by proximity (as it is now), but
look for words in both directions, so the words right in the next line
stand a better chance.

(I had the impression that back in 1.0 it worked that way. Did it?)