[TxMt] match and look ahead?

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Tue Sep 6 06:56:25 UTC 2005

>>> To make it easier to visually parse blocks, I am trying to write
>>> a pattern that matches on 'even tabs' and give them a light gray
>>> background.

It's a good idea, but I think it looks butt ugly as it is now. The
rows where I have no tab stops (just new line) don't colour at all,
and no text on the lines with tabs colour either. I'd like the whole
column as such coloured, if anything. I suppose this can't really be
solved with scopes, but that's how I think it should look to be of
any real help.
(not dissing your idea here, as I said, it's a good one, I just
comment on the current state)

Andreas