[TxMt] Shortcut key to open Bundle Stuff Deally?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Oct 28 15:16:43 UTC 2005

On 28/10/2005, at 17.10, thomas Aylott wrote:

> i LOVE the new bundle stuff deally.
> I just wish I could open it up with a shortcut key.

Yes, current candidate is control-escape, and will probably work in
next build, or the one after that.

> I wrote an applescript to pop open the regular menu (using gui
> scripting)

Is that the Automation menu specifically? otherwise control F2 moves
focus to the menu bar (with some universal access option enabled, or
maybe just full keyboard access).

> I also can't seem to make an osascript textmate command that
> doesn't totally freeze textMate.

It deadlocks because when TM is executing commands, it's not managing
the AS event loop. This can generally be overcome by running the
osascript commands asynchronously (eventually TM will handle most
events when running commands).