[TxMt] Tabulation of end tags

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Oct 28 10:32:13 UTC 2005

On 28/10/2005, at 12.23, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 28/10/2005, at 11.15, Andreas Wahlin wrote:
>> It doesen't work the way I want, but it might be hard on the other
>> hand. It works like this
>> [tabs]<p> [...]
>>
>> is it doable?
> Doesn't sound like it, since that would require I parse the
> document (with a HTML parser) when you press tab.

Re-reading your letter, I think I misunderstood you.

The thing you want to do is still problemetaic. You could setup <p>
as the indentNextLinePattern, then only the line after the <p> will
get indented (thus the <p> below won't), but you probably want
several… basically it comes down to, can you express what you want in
terms of the 4 indent related patterns?

It might be possible, but I would need to know all your indentation
conventions to be able to answer it.