[TxMt] Getting started guide?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Sun Oct 23 02:23:47 UTC 2005

Is there one?  I'd like to see even just a page or two of getting
started material that gives just a basic overview of how to create
and edit a basic html project with TextMate.  For example, someone
recently mentioned here that you can get a pair of html tags by
typing the tag name, then ctrl-cmd-space.  That's great!  That's the
kind of stuff that makes me want to use an editor like Textmate
instead of using 'vi' in a bash shell.

So where can I find out how to do more of this kinda stuff?

Thanks!

Sean

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
Complete Web Services