[TxMt] Tidy questions

Eric Knapp ejknapp at mac.com
Wed Oct 19 15:27:17 UTC 2005

Thanks Allen, this is working for me with one small change. You can
specify the tab size in a Tidy config file which I have done.  But,
the --tab-size was overriding the setting on my tidy config file. So,
I have just deleted that part of your command and it is fully using
my config file now. I deleted this: "--tab-size $TM_TAB_SIZE --indent-
spaces $TM_TAB_SIZE".

This is great! I am gradually switching all my coding to TextMate as
I get more comfortable with it and start to customize it to my needs.
I'm using it for Ruby, HTML, and general text editing like Markdown.
The next big thing I would like to crack is Java. I think that will
be more difficult but I don't need TextMate to be Eclipse so I'm
hopeful.

Thanks again.

-Eric