[TxMt] Lisp programming w/ tm (?)

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Wed Oct 19 00:09:45 UTC 2005

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone out there is using TextMate for lisp
programming ... ?

Don't see much in the way of any snippets (except for an Overtype ')'
-- which still isn't very clear to me what that does) .. also don't
see much talk about lisp on the mailing list.

I'm just getting my feet wet w/ it (lisp, that is) and was thinking
about ways and means my editor can help me :-)
I was thinking it might be a useful thing to do a function-lookup to
a local copy of the hyperspec (a la what I think slime does for
emacs) ... just checking if anyone else has any good ideas they've
been using in their workflow w/ tm and lisp.

(Maybe it's better to stick w/ the emacs/slime combo on this one,
though?)

Thanks,
-steve