[TxMt] Remote editing via ssh peer review.

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sun Oct 9 15:10:11 UTC 2005

It seems to me a better solution would be to use rsync to sync the
whole project back and forth. You'd just need two commands: "Sync
from server" and "Sync to server", and 2 env vars,
$REMOTE_SERVER_HOST and $REMOTE_SERVER_PATH (with an optional
$REMOTE_SERVER_USER). Then your sync commands can use rsync to sync
to and from the remote path, using the root of the current project as
the place to sync with. You simply save a TextMate project with the
root at the appropriate folder and define these 2 env vars on that
project (as opposed to globally within TextMate). This way you can
add and remove files, and edit several files, then sync them all at
once.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org