[TxMt] preview in localhost

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 17:00:01 UTC 2005

On 6 Oct 2005, at 14:26, salvo wrote:
> Hi Mats,
> with html this's ok, but with php or perl pages this one open the
> page as plain text and doesn't run the server, instead as
> localhost, with Apache, we could run perl or php modules and its
> server's services.

Salvo, I just checked it out again and YES, "Preview in all running
browsers" does work with both HTML and PHP or through the Apache web
server for any other language.

Assuming that you have your project files in this directory /Users/
<you>/Sites/desktop/

Just click the Info button in the TM Project drawer on your project,
and then add the variable TM_PROJECT_SITEURL  to [ http://localhost/
desktop/ ]