[TxMt] preview in localhost

salvo salvo at scicli.com
Thu Oct 6 13:26:56 UTC 2005

Il giorno 06/ott/05, alle ore 12:20, Mats Persson ha inviato questo
messaggio:

> Salvo, not the most obvious place to look, but have you looked at
> the HTML -> Preview in Safari command ?

Hi Mats,
with html this's ok, but with php or perl pages this one open the
page as plain text and doesn't run the server, instead as localhost,
with Apache, we could run perl or php modules and its server's services.

>   In there it says the following:
>
> ###    CONFIG OPTION:: Set the TM_PROJECT_SITEURL in your TM
> Project Window Info Button in the following form:
> ### [ http://your.site.ext/ ]
>
> So if you set your TM_PROJECT_SITEURL variable there, the preview
> in should work through the browser and localhost.

However, I couls try this tip as well, thanks.

regards

Salvo