[TxMt] Feature request/query

Gerd Knops gerti at bitart.com
Mon Oct 3 20:37:57 UTC 2005

On Mon, Oct 3, at 6:28 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 01/10/2005, at 18.21, Gerd Knops wrote:
>

>> [...] Of course it helped that jEdit can be configured to unfold
>> all folds inside a fold when clicking on the fold marker.
>>

> I am going to add the option click you requested rather soonish
> probably.

Actually if it were just me I'd say make click expand folds
recursively (as in 99.99% that is what *I* want), and option-click
just the top level. Though that would be inconsistent with for
example how Cocoa handles Trees.

For jEdit I added an option to the preferences.

Of course ideally a user would have the same flexibility to configure
mouse-buttons as with shortcuts, eg single/double/tripple click with
modifier X in context Y would cause action Z.

Gerd