[TxMt] [Feature Request] Unlimited snippet variables

Mike Stickel mike at screenflicker.com
Sat Nov 19 01:25:33 UTC 2005

Well, I've been doing some formatting from a PDF to HTML. The data is
going into a table. The table has 3 rows and 4 columns which right
there is 3 more than the built in variables can handle. There are
some other PHP instances that I'd like to be able to replicate with
multiple variables as well.

Mike Stickel
Screenflicker Developments
www.screenflicker.com