[TxMt] [Feature Request] Unlimited snippet variables

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sat Nov 19 00:49:32 UTC 2005

On Nov 18, 2005, at 6:40 PM, Mike Stickel wrote:

> This may have been answered before and I didn't see it. Is there a
> reason that the snippets variables/values (not sure what they're
> called) can only go to 9?

I would guess the main reason it is the way it is might be that it
might be easier to implement, and it did not seem likely that more
variables would be needed.
I can't possibly imagine using more than 5 variables, most of the
snippets I use have 2-3 variables. Can you give us an example where
you would like to have more than 9 variables?
> Mike Stickel
> Screenflicker Developments
> www.screenflicker.com
>
> p: 403-923-7667