[TxMt] wanker alert

Matt Henderson matt2 at makalumedia.com
Fri Nov 18 14:27:02 UTC 2005

On Nov 18, 2005, at 2:29 PM, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

> I didn't know him, but further reading shows that he is a software
> developer at Freshly Squeezed Software...
> Somehow I find that very hard to believe.

Erik Barzeski, the owner of the nslog() weblog was the owner of
Freshly Squeezed Software, before he sold it earlier this year. He
conceived a lot of innovative stuff during that time, including the
Pulp Fiction news reader, and the "magic mirror" FTP feature, which
has since been copied by most of the other FTP clients.

His opinions (or more particularly his expression of those opinions)
are often considered annoying by people, but in general, as a Mac OS
X technologist, he's pretty well respected in the community.

--
Matt Henderson
matt.henderson at gmail.com (personal) | matt at makalumedia.com (work)