Duh! was Re: [TxMt] Suggestion: Make the tools widget default to opening at the current Language

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Nov 18 12:39:33 UTC 2005

On 18/11/2005, at 12:23, Tom Lazar wrote:

(reading my mail chronological :) )

> it does get mixed up with CSS and the Experimental CSS but that's
> such a minor issue I normally wouldn't even waste the time
> reporting it ;-)

Yes -- you can always disable the Experimental bundle if you do not
use this syntax.

It should also pop-up at the proper location with the mouse, granted
there are some problems when the status bar is near the bottom of the
(visible) screen (out of my hand, but I might move the gear to a top
tool bar or similar).