Duh! was Re: [TxMt] Suggestion: Make the tools widget default to opening at the current Language

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Fri Nov 18 11:23:50 UTC 2005

and there i was thinking i'm so smart and all... it seems that when i
activate the widget via keyboard (ctrl-escape) it *already focusses
on the current language*

it does get mixed up with CSS and the Experimental CSS but that's
such a minor issue I normally wouldn't even waste the time reporting
it ;-)

so, thanks for applying all this love and polish, Allan!

back to work for me now,

tom