[TxMt] hang dragging bmp image

salvo salvo at scicli.com
Wed Nov 16 17:22:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

for a mistake I dragged a bmp image (about 1 mb) to a TextMate
window: apparently the computer hang for about ten minutes, then in
the window appeared about 4000 lines of text, then TM close. I repeat
a second time with another image: now computer take always about ten
minutes to give me the control, but this time TM doesn't crash.

Perhaps it should be better to handle these mistakes and tell, i. e.,
"you could not insert bmp image..." :-)

I've 1.1.b17 (753 version) on a powerbook G4 1.67 GHz with 512 mb ram

--
salvo