[TxMt] Toggle Comment with no selection

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 8 16:03:23 UTC 2005

On 07/11/2005, at 16.27, peter royal wrote:

>> The problem is that Toggle Comment is just a script that works on
>> the selection, so there's no easy way to change it [...]
> Then perhaps a toggle so when command input is "Selected Text", it
> can default to the current line rather than the whole document when
> nothing is selected?

The problem is with the output option, which is to replace selection.
However, I think I can add an “or [ Word | Line | Paragraph |
Document ]” to the right of the input popup, when the input choice is
set to “Selected Text” -- that would set the fallback choice, which
currently (always) defaults to document.