[TxMt] Toggle Comment with no selection

peter royal peter.royal at pobox.com
Mon Nov 7 15:27:05 UTC 2005

On Nov 7, 2005, at 10:19 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 07/11/2005, at 16.08, Jonas Witt wrote:
>
>> [...] This change of behaviour would be really useful. If Allan
>> doesn't want to change the default behaviour, maybe it would be
>> possible to add a (hidden?) option for it?
>
> The problem is that Toggle Comment is just a script that works on
> the selection, so there's no easy way to change it.
>
> Though I can add that it aborts when there is no selection, maybe
> showing a tool tip.

Then perhaps a toggle so when command input is "Selected Text", it
can default to the current line rather than the whole document when
nothing is selected?

Similar to how the "MySQL Query" command works, operate on: $
{TM_SELECTED_TEXT:-$TM_CURRENT_LINE}

-pete

--
(peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://fotap.org/~osi