[TxMt] Full screen

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Nov 7 04:12:53 UTC 2005

On 06/11/2005, at 0.16, Benjamin Jackson wrote:

> [...] No bouncing dock icons, no flashing news reader, no growl
> notifications, just your words staring you in the face. It kind of
> reminds me of the good old days of green screens and ascii text.

If I were to do a full screen mode, I don't think I should/could
disable these things.

> Allan, I know that we're beating a dead horse here, but no one in
> my recollection seems to have brought this perspective to the
> table. What are your thoughts?

If all what's requested is a single document window that goes
borderless (adding some margin), and hides the menu/dock, then that's
probably something I can add in 1.2 when I anyway change window code
-- but it's not a mode I'd devote much time to.