[TxMt] Full screen

Anthony Baker anthony.baker at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 00:45:31 UTC 2005

Completely agree on the minimizing distractions front here,
but until full-screen does become a TextMate feature (or if
ever), I recommend using Desktop Manager.

It's a free app that creates "multiple" desktops that you
can toggle among. I've been using this for over a year now
on my 15" PowerBook and it saves my bacon.

I have Mail/IM running on one desktop, Safari and my RSS
reader on another, Textmate and Transmit on another, and
then the remaining desktops for whatever else.

I'm easily able to move from one to the next with a quick
key command and I can have multiple apps open at the same
time without cluttering the screen in front of me.

http://desktopmanager.berlios.de/index.php

Cheers,

Anthony