[TxMt] Text indent on latest build

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sat Nov 5 09:25:21 UTC 2005

YES!
I LOVE the textindent, thank you so much!!

Upps, after some testing, I discovered somethnig I'd still like to be
changed :)
When an empty line, let the caret remain in position, or move it "in"
just as a tab would have done. Reason; I immediately set up enter to
be a macro with newline and indent, so all code would immediately get
indented, and then I used ctrl+enter for just newline, in case I'd
ever want that. Problem was this behaviour broke rather badly since
each line without previous text had the caret far to the left. Before
setting up the macros, I'd only tested it on lines already containing
text you see..

Andreas