[TxMt] Syntax coloring don't work

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue May 3 20:21:09 UTC 2005

On 3 May 2005, at 20:03, Chris Messina wrote:
> Is b6 safe to use yet, bundlewise? I primarily need the CSS, PHP
> and XHTML bundles.

It's b7 already, but I would wait for b8 if I was you, as I am/we are
still refining and improving things in those bundles. Don't know how
long wait for b8, but I'll keep you informed when all those bundles
are OK and ready for full action with b7. (most of them are, but
there's still work being done and some stuff is waiting for Allan's
little magic in b8) ;)

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -