[TxMt] Syntax coloring don't work

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:03:10 UTC 2005

I tried upgrading to b6 recently and had the bundles not work for me
either, even after doing an SVN checkout. I read on this list that
there was some weirdness in the bundles so I went back to b5 w/ a
previous SVN checkout.

Is b6 safe to use yet, bundlewise? I primarily need the CSS, PHP and
XHTML bundles.

Chris