[TxMt] Xcode integration

Robert Ullrey robert_ullrey at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 17:06:23 UTC 2005

Thanks Chris,

I do get an error. I have a simple GNU Make file I am trying to convert
using your instructions and receive he following error:
	testconvert[1041] *** Uncaught exception: <NSUnknownKeyException>
[<PBXFileReference 0x50bb30> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class is
not key value coding-compliant for the key comments.
Trace/BPT trap

As I understand your instructions, I run the $cc command first, then
run $./testconvert ....
I am using aa absolute path to my xcode project which is on the
desktop. The project is also a working copy from svn.

Finally, once I get testconvert running, can I move it into my path
/User/bin ?

Thanks
Robert