[TxMt] Smart Typing Question - Go To End Of Line

Jeremy Jeremy
Wed Mar 30 22:50:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

I saw a blip from the old wiki about a smart typing question.

Often when I'm writing something, I'll enter something like:

blah(

At this point it completes the )

I hit ", it completes it, so I'm left with:

blah("_")

Where _ is the cursor point.

Obviously, this is great and how smart typing is intended to be used
(btw, the smart typing upgrade in b5 works great).  However, when I'm
done typing:

blah("blahblah_")

I wish there was a quick way to jump to the end of the snippet.  Right
now I'm using the right arrow key, but it's inefficient because I have
to take my hand of the keyboard.

Is there a way to make it go to:

blah("blahblah")_

More efficiently than using the right arrow key?  Like when you're
hitting the tab key for a snippet?

--
Thanks,

Jeremy Brown
InfoSend, Inc.
Systems Administrator

(714) 525-8600 x304
(714) 446-1482 Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:    This email, including any attachments,
contains information from InfoSend, Inc., which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by "reply to
sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the
communication, including attachments.