[TxMt] Re: subversion bundle feature request

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu Mar 17 16:53:20 UTC 2005

On Mar 17, 2005, at 8:04 AM, kumar mcmillan wrote:

> Could you add an option to the Subversion commands for this?
> something like "Commit Entire Project".  Or am I missing something
> that already exists for this?

Select all of the files in the project list (Make sure keyboard focus
is in the project list, then press command/apple-A), then Commit.

There is one problem with Entire Project commands, which is that
there's no way at present to get a list of the files in the project,
and it's possible to mix files from different directories in a
project, so TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY doesn't really cover all the
possibilities. For this reason, I'm considering removing Update
Entire Project.

Chris